Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Preparing for Camp

We start another environmental camp tomorrow and today has been spent setting up for it. I've been fielding questions all morning about how many kids we have coming, will we need coolers with ice, can a parent sign up her child today for the camp tomorrow. Things like that. I've also been trying to work on a night hike program that I'd like to do. I have most of it written, but I have to get a date and time nailed down before it can be submitted for approval. The Chief of Interpretation has tentatively approved it, but I still need to go through all the formalities. All in all its been a fairly productive morning at the office, but now I'm finally going to get to head out side to set some more things up and I can quit staring at this computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment