Monday, June 20, 2011

Merlin

I discovered last night that my quaters for the summer are almost right next to the paddock for Merlin, the park's horse. He's a pretty big horse and I am determined that we will become friends. I intend to take him some carrots tonight before I go explore the park more. I also intend to learn how to ride him. I haven't had a chance to take pictures yet but will do so soon.

I recived my badge this morning, and I want to find time to find out what I can unlock with the keys I got yesterday. For now its about time for my orientation to begin. Leslie, my supervisor, says we have a really busy summer ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I take it you found internet access somewhere other than McDonalds? Can you please become friends with Merlin before I come and visit so I can become friends with him too?

    ReplyDelete