Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pictures from Yesterday

This picture was difficult to take and it doesn't give you much of an idea of what the full Confederate uniform looks like, but I hope to take other better pictures later. Hopefully I'll get someone to take some pictures of training. I'll have a musket with me then and the pictures will be outdoors so they should look better.






Yesterday I spent the afternoon writing plans for the day camp that is coming up in a few weeks. Today I'm exploring 'Old Town Petersburg'. Going in the little shops and antique stores. There are a lot of pretty old buildings. I'd also like to head up to City Point to see that part of the park. I may have to wait until tomorrow for that. I've heard that there's going to be a cannon demonstration at the park tomorrow. So I think I'm going to go and unofficially shadow whoever is doing the demonstration.

No comments:

Post a Comment